PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

Trial license problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Licenses and Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkinsey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Trial license problem Reply with quote

Hi,

I just downloaded PGI Accelerator Fortran/C for Linux and received an email with the trial license keys. I created license.dat in /opt/pgi but when try to compile a program I get the following msg:

[root@yosemite c-programs]# pgcc picalc.c
pgi-cc-lin64: LICENSE MANAGER PROBLEM: Future license file format or misspelling in license file.
The file was issued for a later version of FLEXnet Licensing than this
program understands.
Feature: pgi-cc-lin64
License text:  SUITE_DUP_GROUP=U TS_OK SIGN="182C 6A48 482D 88CE 2355 9906    3627 4F0E A76E 59D6 E28E A996 1C0A C33B DAEB 081A 273B 8F79    FEA7 B919 3976 F5B7 689C 7CE8 117C 72DD B0BA F05D 3A9B E2A5"
License path: /opt/pgi/license.dat:
FLEXnet Licensing error:-90,313
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".
[root@yosemite c-programs]# echo $LM_LICENSE_FILE
:/opt/pgi/license.dat

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Jon
jtull

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Sending you mail Reply with quote

Hello,

I have sent a new starter license to your web account address. Store it as $PGI/license.dat
and DO NOT run a license service.

dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Licenses and Installation All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: