PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

No Confirmation E mail received for PVF Educational Program
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> PVF Education Program
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkress

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: No Confirmation E mail received for PVF Educational Program Reply with quote

I signed up for the Free PVF Educational Program and have not received a confirmation email with instructions on how to generate a license.
Thank you for your assistance.
PBrooks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: No Confirmation E mail received for PVF Educational Prog Reply with quote

mkress wrote:
I signed up for the Free PVF Educational Program and have not received a confirmation email with instructions on how to generate a license.
Thank you for your assistance.

Due to US export restrictions, all orders for PGI products must be checked for compliance. PGI endeavors to process all orders with 2 business day, but on occasion that time frame may be extended.

PGI Sales
mkress

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Still No Confirmation E mail for PVF Educational Prog Reply with quote

Still waiting for the confirmation email. Is there someone I can contact to follow-up.
Thanks, Mike
PBrooks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Still No Confirmation E mail for PVF Educational Prog Reply with quote

mkress wrote:
Still waiting for the confirmation email. Is there someone I can contact to follow-up.
Thanks, Mike

Confirmation sent 10:07 AM PDT 8/26/08 to the email address listed on you account. http://www.pgroup.com/account/update.php. Please verify that your email address is correct and check any spam filters.

PGI Sales
mkress

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Please re issue license key information Reply with quote

I verified my email address is correct. I checked my email from 8/26 and I have 2 emails from Portland Group: one is an email instructing me to post my questions to this list; the second is an advertisement for PGI Workstation for Mac OS X Discount License Offer. I did not receive an email regarding the Visual Fortran license. There was no emails in my spam folder from Portland Group. Is it possible that the license be re-issued? If not, can I reapply for a license?
Sorry for the problem. Thank you for your assistance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> PVF Education Program All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: