PGI Learning Resources
- Introduction to OpenACC Online Short Course
- OpenACC Overview Course Four classes.
- Advanced OpenACC Course Two classes.
- High Performance Computing on GPUs with OpenACC Using PGI Compilers (time: ~64:30).
- C++ on GPUs Using OpenACC and the PGI Accelerator Compilers (time: ~61:45).
- Programming Heterogeneous x64+GPU Systems Using OpenACC webinar with Michael Wolfe. In cooperation with IEEE Computer Society (time: ~39:00).
- Using OpenACC Directives with PGI Accelerator Compilers Part 1 webinar with Michael Wolfe. (time: ~48:00).
- PGI Accelerator For C - Simplified GPU Programming Using Directives
- PGI Accelerator For Fortran - Simplified GPU Programming Using Directives with Michael Wolfe
- GPU Programming with CUDA Fortran webinar with Michael Wolfe.
- Webinar slide deck is also available in PDF format.
- Accelerating HPC Applications on Arm, Rome and V100 with PGI Compilers by Annemarie Southwell. SC19 NVIDIA Booth
- The Weather Company: High-resolution, Hyper Localized Global Weather Forecasting for the Masses by Todd Hutchinson. SC19 NVIDIA Booth
- GPU Programming with Standard C++17 by David Olsen. SC19 NVIDIA Booth
- Porting VASP to GPUs using OpenACC by Martijn Marsman. SC19 NVIDIA Booth
- OpenACC: Your Automatic Transmission for Heterogeneous Supercomputing by Michael Wolfe. SC18 NVIDIA Booth
- Parallelizing C++17 and Fortran 2018 for NVIDIA GPUs by Doug Miles. SC18 NVIDIA Booth
- Accelerating Weather Prediction with OpenACC by Alan Gray from NVIDIA and Paddy Gillies from ECMWF. GTC Europe 2018
- Porting VASP to GPUs with OpenACC by Stefan Maintz. GTC Europe 2018
- Managing Memory of Complex Aggregate Data Structures in OpenACC by Xiaonan "Daniel" Tian. GTC San Jose 2018
- Programming GPU Supercomputers Ten Years From Now by Michael Wolfe. GTC San Jose 2018
- Test of Time by Michael Wolfe. SC17 Invited Talk
- Introduction to Parallel Programming with OpenACC video series by Michael Wolfe.
- Computer Architecture video series by Michael Wolfe.
- Unified Memory: The Final Piece of the GPU Programming Puzzle by Michael Wolfe. The Next Platform, Jan. 24, 2019
- Burying the OpenMP Versus OpenACC Hatchet by Michael Wolfe. The Next Platform, Jan. 16, 2019
- Two Thirds of the Way Home With Exascale Programming by Michael Wolfe. The Next Platform, Jan. 9, 2019
- Compiling History to Understand the Future by Michael Wolfe. The Next Platform, Nov. 2, 2018
Michael Wolfe's "Compilers and More" series
Published by HPCwire
- OpenACC to OpenMP (and back again), 29 Jun 2016
- What Makes Performance Portable?, 19 Apr 2016
- Is Amdahl’s Law Still Relevant?, 22 Jan 2015
- MPI+X, 16 July 2014
- Accelerated Programming, 3 Dec 2013
- The Heterogeneous Programming Jungle, 19 March 2012
- Arm Yourself for Exascale, 9 November 2011
- Exascale Programming Requirements, 14 April 2011
- Expose, Express, Exploit, 28 March 2011
- Programming at Exascale, 9 March 2011
- Hardware/Software Co-design, 2 November 2010
- Knights Ferry Versus Fermi, 5 August 2010
- A Computing Larrabee, 20 October 2009
- OpenCL Promises and Potential, 10 September 2009
- A GPU Accelerator Programming Model, 20 November 2008
- Optimizing GPU Kernels, 30 October 2008
- Programming GPUs Today, 9 October 2008
- GPU Architecture & Applications, 10 September 2008
- Parallel Programming Made Easy?, 2 September 2008
- Accelerating High Performance, 7 May 2008
- The Dangers of COTS Supercomputing, 4 April 2008
- Gloptimizations, 8 November 2007
- Are Optimizing Compilers Important?, 19 October 2007
- Productivity and Compilers, 27 July 2007
- Precision and Accuracy, 11 May 2007
- What To Do With All Those Cores, 6 April 2007
- Industrial Strength Interprocedural Analysis, 16 March 2007