PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

IOAPI 3.1 Compilation Fail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Debugging and Profiling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane Lee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: IOAPI 3.1 Compilation Fail Reply with quote

I am currently trying to install MEGAN 2.1 on LINUX Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and currently at the stage where I need to compile IOAPI 3.1. I have been facing the same error over and over again while compiling IOAPI 3.1.

Here's what I got after executing the "Make" command:

Code:

Makefile:194: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/'
Makefile:191: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/'
Makefile:197: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/'
Makefile:194: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/'
(cd /home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/ioapi   ; make fixed_src)
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/ioapi'
Makefile:83: /home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/ioapi/Makeinclude.: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/ioapi/Makeinclude.'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jane/WRF/megan/ioapi-3.1/ioapi'
make: *** [fix] Error 2

Did anyone else encounter this error while compiling? It might be due to some directory linking problems within the

Many thanks in advance.

J.
mkcolg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi J,

I've asked around, but no one here has built this package before. Though the error, "Makeinclude.: No such file or directory", seems to be a problem with the package or your configuration. You may want to contact the authors of IOAPI and see if they have any insights.

Also, did you follow the installation instructions (See: http://www.baronams.com/products/ioapi/AVAIL.html#build), in particular item #4?

- Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Debugging and Profiling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: