PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

unable to download or install PVF 13.2
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Licenses and Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: unable to download or install PVF 13.2 Reply with quote

I have problem downloading PVF 13.2 for both windows 8,7 plus unable to successfully install a copy of the software I downloaded on 2/19/2013.

when I tried to download today, it says that the software you are looking for is unavailable.

when I tried to install the PVF132 I downloaded before (2/19), I got the following 5 errors:

1. RegDBGetKeyValueEx(%s,%s): Value not found
2. one of the steps failed during the configuration of MS visual studio: (code 2) this can be resolved by running cmd> devenv.exe /setup
3. the template installation step failed during the config of MS VS, run CMD> devenv.exe /installvstemplates
4. createFile failed in createBatFile.
5. error, createFile(\PGI Visual Fortran, pvf_64.bat) failed in createBatFile.

my machine is i7, windows 8, GeForce 680, MS VS 2010, Cuda Toolkit 5.02, Display driver is the latest.

please help.
Dolf
mkcolg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dolf,

Can you please try the Download again? There was a small script error that was preventing PVF from being downloaded. This error has been fixed.

Thanks,
Mat
Dolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

did you guys update the software? since I could not install in my Windows 8 computer using the installation file I downloaded on 2/19/2013.

thanks,
Dolf
mkcolg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We updated the installer which fixed an issue where the Windows 8 SDK wouldn't be recognized as being installed. Since the SDK is a prerequisite, the installer would stop.

- Mat
Dolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

does that mean the last update was the 2/19? I have installed it after and I am still having issues with Windows 8 and VS 2010
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Licenses and Installation All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: