PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

Error unknown switch -acc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lejar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Error unknown switch -acc Reply with quote

Hello,

I've been reading the OpenACC Getting Started Guide and tried some of the examples. Whenever I try to compile the program with "pgcpp -acc test.cpp", I receive the result: "pgcpp-Error-Unknown switch: -acc"

pgaccelinfo returns both of my GPUs and I have accepted all licenses during the installation.

I'm running Fedora 16 x64. pgcpp --version returns "pgcpp 12.9-0 64-bit target on x86-64 Linux -tp nehalem"

Reading the man file for pgcpp hasn't helped me either, since the only thing close to -acc is -acclibs. Has there perhaps been a syntax change since version 12.6 that isn't documented?
mkcolg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lejar,

OpenACC is currently only supported for C and Fortran. We expect to add C++ support in the 13.0 release.

Best Regards,
Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: