PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

I input a wrong character for the hostid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> PVF Education Program
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcelo Perla

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: I input a wrong character for the hostid Reply with quote

I input a wrong character for the hostid.

When I try to create a new project in PGI Visual Fortran 2008, I get this message: "The hostid of this system does not match the hostid specified in the license".

I try but I can not generate a new free trial license. How can I correctthe hostid.

Thanks in advance for your help

Marcelo
PBrooks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I input a wrong character for the hostid Reply with quote

Marcelo Perla wrote:
I input a wrong character for the hostid.

When I try to create a new project in PGI Visual Fortran 2008, I get this message: "The hostid of this system does not match the hostid specified in the license".

I try but I can not generate a new free trial license. How can I correctthe hostid.

Your ability to create a permanent license has been reset . Please try
again with your correct hostid.

PGI Support
Himit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Input wrong character for hostid Reply with quote

I typed an incorrect hostid into the licensing generator. Can I get some help fixing this problem?

Thanks,

Carter
PBrooks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Input wrong character for hostid Reply with quote

Himit wrote:
I typed an incorrect hostid into the licensing generator. Can I get some help fixing this problem?

Thanks,

Carter

Carter,

Your ability to create a permanent license has been reset . Please try
again with your correct hostid.

http://www.pgroup.com/license/pin_manage.php

PGI Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> PVF Education Program All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: