PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

pgf77 and gcc 3.4.2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: pgf77 and gcc 3.4.2 Reply with quote

Hi,
I use pgf77 6.0 (trial version) to compile a fortran program that linked with gcc compiled library. Everything seems to work fine when I used MinGW gcc 3.2.3. However, when I upgrade to MinGW gcc 3.4.2, program hung at runtime. Is there any compatible issue between pgf77 and gcc 3.4.2 that I'm not aware of?

Thanks,
Jennifer
mkcolg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jennifer,

On Linux there are no known incompatibilities with GCC 3.4. Unfortunately with MinGW it's not something we test so I don't know what issues there might be. One thing to keep in mind is that it might not be a compatability issue. Rather, the same issue may be present with the 3.2.3 version but may be just "lucky". Finding out where and why the hang occurs would help a lot.

Thanks,
Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: