PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

FC5 Patch on Current Release Page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Licenses and Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonAtBell

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: FC5 Patch on Current Release Page Reply with quote

Hello,

I am trying to install 6.1-4 on Fedora Core 5. I found the patch on your Current Release Page and installed it. The compiler still won't work. Should it be working with this patch?

Based on other posts here, it appears that the compiler won't work on FC5 until you release 6.1-5. Is that correct? If so, will 6.1-5 be available on May 4, 2006 as stated in one of the other posts here? Thanks for your help.

Ron
mkcolg

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ron,

Sorry about that Ron. I got word that they've fixed the patch so that 6.1-4 will now install on FC5. 6.1-5 will include this patch as well. Hopefully we can get 6.1-5 out on May 4th as scheduled but QA has found a few last minute issues so it might be delayed a few days.

- Mat
mkcolg

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, 6.1-5 did get released on May 4th and does support Fedora Core 5.

Thanks,
Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Licenses and Installation All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: