PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

PGI_ACC_TIME lib error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Accelerator Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: PGI_ACC_TIME lib error Reply with quote

Hello, setting the env variable PGI_ACC_TIME=1 using 13.6 and 13.7 versions I get the error messages "profile library libaccgprofmp.so not found:/opt/pgi/linux86-64/13.7/lib/libaccgprofmp.so: undefined symbol: _mp_cdeclp " and the same for libaccnprofmp.so. For earlier versions than 13.5 the time measurements are fine. Why ?

Manolis
mkcolg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Manolis,

In 13.5, PGI_ACC_TIME would only record a single thread. In 13.6, our engineers began adding profiling support for multiple threads but it's not quite ready yet.

Sorry,
Mat
emath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Mat, thank you for your answer. Can I use the latest version 13.7 of PGPROF to get reliable time measurements for data movements and GPU computations instead of the PGI_ACC_TIME report ? I am interesting especially for multiple accelerators.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Accelerator Programming All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: