PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

mpi + pgi directives question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Accelerator Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkcolg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll need to see an reproducing example. Can you send one to PGI Customer Service (trs@prgoup.com) and ask them to send it t me?

Thanks,
Mat
brush

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mat, I sent trs smaller program that exhibits similar problems that hopefully won't be too much for you to look at.
jtull

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: TPR 19196 OpenACC: illegal opcode Reply with quote

This TPR has been corrected in the 13.5 release, out now.

regards,
dave
brush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mat,

I have a fairly large mpi code that uses dfftpack and lapack that we normally run on a NERSC computer. I am having some problems getting it to work with OACC. Is this code something you are capable or have time to look at? I understand that compiling and/or running an unfamiliar mpi code can be a huge hassle.

Ben
mkcolg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ben,

I'm actually giving a training session at NERSC on Thursday so just got a login to Carver/Dirac. Is there an easy way for users to share files? If I could access your existing build tree, that might be easiest thing to do.

Otherwise, I'm fine helping with larger codes provided you can walk me through what I need to do and have a well defined problem. Internally, I do have a medium size GPU cluster to work on, so can recreate larger problems here.

- Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Accelerator Programming All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: