PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

Problem wih -mslibs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ybao

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Problem wih -mslibs Reply with quote

Hi,

I am learn to generate a DLL. When I try to include option "-mslibs" using pgf77, it gave me error info: "pgf77... looked for loader at c:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio/VC98/bin/link"

I am using windows XP and my VC is installed in D: drive rather that default, I check env. varibles as wll as sys. variables, nothing wrong.

Can anybody give me a suggestion what should I do? Or maybe you can help me with a correct option in generating the DLL.

Thank you very much.

Ybao
mkcolg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Set MSDIR and MSLINKERDIR Reply with quote

Hi Ybao,

This is easy to fix. Open the file "ntrc" in your PGI bin directory. Find the line with "variable MSIDR", and change the default location to the location of your VC installation. Also change MSLINKERDIR a few lines down.

Hope this helps,
Mat
ybao

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Thank! Reply with quote

Hi, Mat,
It Works! Thank you so much for helping me out!
Ybao
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: