PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Free OpenACC Webinar

two pointers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkcolg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Efortin,

I wonder if it's as simple as needing to add the flag "-Mallocatable=03" to use F2003 allocatable semantics? Can you give it a try?

Thanks,
Mat
Efortin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mat,

I tried "-Mallocatable=03", it did not improve. By the way, for profiles%p it is allocated in one subroutine, while for assignment it is in another subroutine, will it make any problem?

Thanks,

Efortin
mkcolg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Efortin,

Quote:
By the way, for profiles%p it is allocated in one subroutine, while for assignment it is in another subroutine, will it make any problem?
If profiles is a module variable or passed in to each routine, then, no, this shouldn't matter.

As for the cause of this issue, we're not sure and unfortunately need a reproducing example to tell. Can you send the full source to PGI Customer Support (trs@pgroup.com)?

Thanks,
Mat
Efortin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mat,

For the reproducing example it is quite difficult to make it, and my computer adviser and me made different examples: they all work nomarlly, only in my model there is problem. Also I can not give you the whole model because it is big and there are two packages with licence involved.

My computer adviser asked me to rebuild the code, and I probably will do this, when I find the real problem I will let you know, I guess it will take a while since I need to finish something else also.

thanks a lot,

Efortin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: