PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

mpirun_dbg.pgdbg missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Debugging and Profiling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam Carheden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: mpirun_dbg.pgdbg missing Reply with quote

The FAQ at http://www.pgroup.com/support/tools.htm#tools1 tells me to copy $PGI/$PGI/linux86/bin/mpirun_dbg.pgdbg to my mpich directory, but there is no mpirun_dbg.pgdbg anywhere in $PGI nor in the PGI tarball. Can someone tell me where to get this file?
mkcolg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Adam,

"mpirun_dbg.pgdbg" is located in the bin directory of the PGI CDK product but is not included with the PGI Workstation or Server. I'm happy to post the file but you'll need a CDK license in order to use the MPI capabilities of PGBDG. The Workstation and Server configurations only allow for OpenMP debugging (See the PGDBG product page for more infomation).

If you do not have the CDK product but would like more information about upgrading, please contact sales@pgroup.com.

Thanks,
Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Debugging and Profiling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: