PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

CUDA-x86.

Software/drivers needed for Kepler GPUs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Accelerator Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deeppow

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Software/drivers needed for Kepler GPUs Reply with quote

I noted somewhere that the PVF release had the needed software for the nVidia GPUs. But since the Kepler GPUs are rather new I'm wondering if the current release has the needed drivers etc.?

If not I would assume I can download from http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads and install. Would I need all 3 components (toolkit, drivers, SDK)? And are any other changes needed?

-ralph
deeppow

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the latest toolkit and drivers from nVidia support the Kepler cards, see http://forums.developer.nvidia.com/devforum/discussion/7426.

Integration into PGI acceleration is still a question I'm researching. At this point if I turn on the nVidia acceleration I get the following error:

call to cuModuleLoadData returned error 300: Invalid Source
DUDA driver sersion: 4020
[/url]

Using the pgaccelinfo tool, 4020 reflects the latest CUDA driver for a GTX680 that I've just upgraded to.

Any help appreciated.
mkcolg

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi deeppow,

We do not yet support Kepler, and most likely wont until the Telsa branded versions become available.

- Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Accelerator Programming All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: