PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Free OpenACC Webinar

Question concerning CUDA-Fortran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wronski11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 am    Post subject: Question concerning CUDA-Fortran Reply with quote

Dear Sir or Madam

I am currently learning the new extension to Fortran CUDA-Fortran. However I encounter major difficulties when trying to find literature on the subject. The only document I have, is the “CUDA Fortran Programming Guide and Reference 2011”.
Can you recommend literature on the subject. Most of the books that I know dealing with the subject of CUDA-GPU programming for instance: “CUDA by example by J.Sanders”, does not discuss CUDA-Fortran.

Thank You in advance
mkcolg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi wronski11,

In addition to the reference guide, we have several articles on CUDA Fortran program that can be found at: http://www.pgroup.com/resources/cudafortran.htm.

CUDA C books are also useful since they help in understanding algorithm design which is often more difficult to understand. The rest is mostly just syntax.

Hope this helps,
Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: