PGI User Forum
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Free OpenACC Webinar

problem using pgif90 with blacs and scalapack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haunschmid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: problem using pgif90 with blacs and scalapack Reply with quote

Hallo

I am trying to link a MPI program with scalapack and blacs library;
all object files and libs are 64-bit.

/software/pgi/linux86-64/6.0/bin/mpif90 -o ./lapw1c_mpi lopw.o abc.o atpar.o bandv1.o calkpt.o cbcomb.o coors.o cputim.o dblr2k.o dgeqrl.o dgewy.o dgewyg.o dlbrfg.o dsbein1.o dscgst.o dstebz2.o dsyevx2.o dsymm2.o dsyr2m.o dsyrb4.o dsyrb5l.o dsyrdt4.o dsytrd2.o dsywyv.o dsyxev4.o dvbes1.o eisps.o errclr.o errflg.o forfhs.o gaunt1.o gaunt2.o gbass.o gtfnam.o hamilt.o hns.o horb.o inikpt.o inilpw.o lapw1.o latgen.o lmsort.o locdef.o lohns.o matmm.o modules.o nn.o outerr.o outwin.o pdsyevx16.o prtkpt.o prtres.o pzheevx16.o rdswar.o rint13.o rotate.o rotdef.o seclit.o seclr4.o seclr5.o select.o service.o setkpt.o setwar.o sphbes.o stern.o tapewf.o ustphx.o vectf.o warpin.o wfpnt.o wfpnt1.o ylm.o zhcgst.o zheevx2.o zhemm2.o zher2m.o zhetrd2.o pdsyr2m.o pzher2m.o -Mscalapack -lacml
/usr/bin/ld: warning: i386 architecture of input file `/software/pgi/linux86-64/6.0/lib/blacs_MPI-LINUX-0.a(BI_BlacsAbort.)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: warning: i386 architecture of input file `/software/pgi/linux86-64/6.0/lib/blacs_MPI-LINUX-0.a(BI_BuffIsFree.)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
mkcolg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi haunschmid,

Thank you for the report. This is a known issue with our 6.0-2 CDK release. Unfortunately, a few 32-bit objects were included in our 64-bit BLACS library during the final build of the CDK. We do appologize for this and will be releasing a patch here shortly which will include a corrected library. Until then, you'll need to either compile using the 32-bit compilers or download and compile your own BLACS library (found at http://www.netlib.org/blacs/)

Sincerely,
Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PGI User Forum Forum Index -> Programming and Compiling All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: