Download PGI 2016
These files are available to users linked to a for-fee PGI license. Some organizations may not have all users linked to their license(s) – if you are not linked, please contact your IT department for assistance.
Past releases are in the PGI release archive. Multiple releases can be installed on the same system. Current PGI license keys work with all older releases.
- While you are free to download any of these files, you will only be able to use the components for which you have valid license keys installed. Temporary license keys enable all PGI Accelerator Fortran/C/C++ Workstation and PGI Accelerator Visual Fortran features.
- The Full Package option includes all PGI and 3rd party packages. Download the Full Package for the initial installation of each major software release. The Update Package only includes PGI software. If available, download the Update Package for minor version updates.
- How do I remove PGI software?
- As of January 2015, PGI releases no longer support Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008.
- PGI version 16.10 Documentation