PGI Learning Resources
- Introduction to OpenACC Online Course Three classes.
- OpenACC Overview Course Four classes.
- Advanced OpenACC Course Two classes.
- High Performance Computing on GPUs with OpenACC Using PGI Compilers (time: ~64:30).
- C++ on GPUs Using OpenACC and the PGI Accelerator Compilers (time: ~61:45).
- Running OpenACC Programs on NVIDIA and AMD GPUs webinar with Michael Wolfe. In cooperation with IEEE Computer Society (time: ~64:00).
- Programming Heterogeneous x64+GPU Systems Using OpenACC webinar with Michael Wolfe. In cooperation with IEEE Computer Society (time: ~39:00).
- Using OpenACC Directives with PGI Accelerator Compilers Part 1 webinar with Michael Wolfe. (time: ~48:00).
- PGI Accelerator For C - Simplified GPU Programming Using Directives
- PGI Accelerator For Fortran - Simplified GPU Programming Using Directives with Michael Wolfe
- GPU Programming with CUDA Fortran webinar with Michael Wolfe.
- Webinar slide deck is also available in PDF format.
Laboratories and Code Samples
Michael Wolfe's "Compilers and More" series
Published by HPCwire
- OpenACC to OpenMP (and back again), 29 Jun 2016
- What Makes Performance Portable?, 19 Apr 2016
- Is Amdahl’s Law Still Relevant?, 22 Jan 2015
- MPI+X, 16 July 2014
- Accelerated Programming, 3 Dec 2013
- The Heterogeneous Programming Jungle, 19 March 2012
- Arm Yourself for Exascale, 9 November 2011
- Exascale Programming Requirements, 14 April 2011
- Expose, Express, Exploit, 28 March 2011
- Programming at Exascale, 9 March 2011
- Hardware/Software Co-design, 2 November 2010
- Knights Ferry Versus Fermi, 5 August 2010
- A Computing Larrabee, 20 October 2009
- OpenCL Promises and Potential, 10 September 2009
- A GPU Accelerator Programming Model, 20 November 2008
- Optimizing GPU Kernels, 30 October 2008
- Programming GPUs Today, 9 October 2008
- GPU Architecture & Applications, 10 September 2008
- Parallel Programming Made Easy?, 2 September 2008
- Accelerating High Performance, 7 May 2008
- The Dangers of COTS Supercomputing, 4 April 2008
- Gloptimizations, 8 November 2007
- Are Optimizing Compilers Important?, 19 October 2007
- Productivity and Compilers, 27 July 2007
- Precision and Accuracy, 11 May 2007
- What To Do With All Those Cores, 6 April 2007
- Industrial Strength Interprocedural Analysis, 16 March 2007